How does Activation Lock work? When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, your Apple ID is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device. Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on. So if you’re stuck on this screen above, we now have a solution.
[For iPad (Wifi only) & iPod touch orders, please put Serial Number during checkout]
Time: 1-12 business days (Monday-Friday)
Status: 15th September: Apple Server Upgradation | Service is expected to be back on Friday 19th September
We will tweet about it here: www.twitter.com/hackiphone
to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any orders for Lost/Stolen/Blacklisted/Blocked iDevices are not accepted, we will be forced to report your contact details to the real owner.
- Any attempt to scam or chargeback paypal, will result in relocking of device to iCloud.
- Don’t forget to email us Order ID with screenshots of iCloud & imei number .OR. Simply a Video of Activation Lock Screen & IMEI number, so that we can process your order immediately.
- Service takes 1-17 business days to complete. Weekends & Holidays won’t be counted. Don’t order If can’t wait.
- How to check, if Find My iPhone is ON or OFF, take a Carrier Check
- It’s also important to check the above accepted images, also check if the device is blocked on it’s carrier or not, for this take a Checkmend Report
iCloud Activation Lock Removal Service by HackiPhone is Legit? Don’t ask us, check out our customer tweets for customer reviews https://twitter.com/HackiPhone/favorites
iOS 7 Activation Lock Removal Service exclusively brought to you by HackiPhone Unlocks.