How does Activation Lock work?
When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, your Apple ID is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.
Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on.
So if you’re stuck on this screen above, we now have a solution.
Time: 1-15 business days
Status: 21st July update:
Slots FULL, Please DO NOT ORDER.
NEW SLOTS: 26th or 27th July.
We will tweet about it here: www.twitter.com/hackiphone
For more info., iMsg/email: email@example.com
- Any orders for Lock/Stolen/Blacklisted/Blocked iDevices are not accepted, we will be forced to report your contact details to the real owner.
- Any attempt to scam or chargeback paypal, will result in relocking of device to iCloud.
- Don’t forget to email us Order ID with screenshots of iCloud & imei number so that we can process your order immediately.
- How to check, if Find My iPhone is ON or OFF, take a Carrier check : Checker
- It’s also important to check the above accepted images, also check if the device is blocked on it’s carrier or not, for this
take a Checkmend Report
iOS 7 Activation Lock Removal Service exclusively brought to you by HackiPhone Unlocks.