Register you iOS device UDID with us to upgrade to the latest iOS 10 betas!
HackiPhone Presents “UDID Registration iOS 10”
All devices supported by Apple for iOS 8 are supported by us.
Finding your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad’s unique ID (UDID)
Every iPhone, iPod touch and iPad has a unique identifier number associated with it, known as a UDID (Unique Device ID). Your UDID is a 40-digit sequence of letters and numbers that looks like this: 0e83ff56a12a9cf0c7290cbb08ab6752181fb54b. It’s common for developers to ask for your UDID as they require it to give you beta copies of iOS apps.
Finding your UDID using iTunes
- Open iTunes (the Mac or PC app, not iTunes on your iPhone).
- Plug in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Click its name under the devices list.
- Ensure you’re on the Summary tab.
- Click on the text that says Serial Number. It should change to say Identifier (UDID).
- Select Copy from the Edit menu.
- Your UDID is now in the clipboard, so you can paste it into an email or message.
PLEASE NOTE: DELIVERY TIME IS 1-6 hours due to Huge demand (max 24 hours).
You’ll get a confirmation email from us when it’s registered. Make sure you check your email (& also spam mailbox)